Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catholic married couple question? Is it OK for my wife to use her feet on me?

My wife and I are just married this year, we're devout Catholics and we use NFP, but for my birthday I asked her if she could use her feet to take care of business down there. Is that OK, we're just doing it once?





Sorry for the gross question.Catholic married couple question? Is it OK for my wife to use her feet on me?
It would be okay as part of foreplay, but it is not okay for you to have any ejaculation outside of normal, vaginal intercourse. That is the correct application of Catholic sexual teaching. And Happy Birthday!Catholic married couple question? Is it OK for my wife to use her feet on me?
It's okay as a form of stimulation ONLY.


If it's taken all the way to climax, then this falls outside what is morally acceptable to the Catholic Church.
I don't see anything wrong with it, i mean i don't prefer it, but you should be free to whatever you want.
Foot-jobs aren't mentioned in the bible, so I think you're good. Also, you're probably not going to end up doing it just once.
Its ok as long as you are BOTH ok with it!
It isn't gross, it's actually funny.
lol im pretty sure anything is ok between consenting married couples.. get down with your bad self
I've no problem with a foot-job, but it's your hypocrisy that jars.


Gonna tell everyone else what they should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment