Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many friends did you lose when you got married/got pregnant?

Apparently once you get married your friends start to distance themselves and when you get pregant and begin having children even more seem to disappear. Is this true?


I do not have kids btw I was just wondering.How many friends did you lose when you got married/got pregnant?
There is some truth to that. It depends on the friends. For me, the friends I used to party with left, but the ones that I talked to regularly about important things (i.e. mature friends) stuck around. Although even they were distanced once I got married..... It happens to most people to some degree...


I'm pregnant now, and I have really been surprised at how little interest my friends have taken to the baby. I definitely think this is going to alienate them from me even more....

No comments:

Post a Comment