Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has any married or single woman ever slapped a guy that touched you inappropriately?

I just answered a question that made me remember one time at a party where a guy grabbed my wife on the butt and she turned around and slapped the living day lights out of this guy. She does not liked to be touched inappropriately except by me.





I would like to hear your stories?Has any married or single woman ever slapped a guy that touched you inappropriately?
I'm married now, but back when hubby and I were living together we went to a club and i'm big breasted. This one guy was with his three friends and took it upon himself to grab both of my boobs while I was walking by and I did the same thing I quickly raised my hand and slapped his dumb *** across the face. We were in a hurry and when I didn't tell my then b/f now hubby until we were already leaving because he has a temper and he would have made a big thing there. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment