Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do any married women really go to Walmart looking for guys and couples with red caps, looking to have a fling?

I read this in one of the groups and am curious if this really happens.Do any married women really go to Walmart looking for guys and couples with red caps, looking to have a fling?
I think if someone actually did this they would leave with about $200 of sh*t they didn't really need and an acute disappointment that there was not one red cap in sight.


Suckers.Do any married women really go to Walmart looking for guys and couples with red caps, looking to have a fling?
That's a good one!! I almost spilled my coffee laughing at this Question.





It sounds almost as bad as ';nude midnight shopping'; I read about years ago to get more singles into the store and increase business.


HA!! I can see it all now, nothing but a bunch of older perverted guys walking around butt naked pushing a cart filled with toilet paper ! ! ! now I am spilling my coffee laughing.





Have a great day !!!!
Yeah, and gang members lay and wait for you under your car to slit your ankles then take your money!





Oh yeah, and then there are all the HIV infected needles on the gas pumps..........
I personally don't think Wal-mart would be the ideal choice. Maybe Ikea or something. It's more affordable nicer home furniture. Better selection. Even if they did, that is still strange.
Why if its true, your planning on shopping there too i mean shopping for ladies not groceries.
Sounds a little far fetched, but I'm putting on my red cap and heading to Wal-Mart!





I'll let you know how I make out.
I don't but then i have good taste...not all married women do though..same goes for some married men!
Oh, hell no.
LOL! Never heard that one before.
HMMPH! that's a trip maybe i'll go to walmart %26amp; see if its true. BTF outta me
Not that I know of, but I will be sure my fiance and I never wear red hats in walmart! :)
lmao at Katrina....Sheesh I hope not!
LOL, I suppose some do, but not this one!
I've never even heard of that..... What's with the red caps?

No comments:

Post a Comment