Saturday, August 21, 2010

How old was your Daughter when she got married a?

And had her first baby? My 27 year old has two kids and got married at 24 but my 32 year old isn't Married and she isn't dating...How old was your Daughter when she got married a?
I have two daughters my youngest just got married at 29 no kids. My oldest is 35 also not dating not everyone gets married or even wants to get married. I am more insterested if she is happy. If she is happy then thats all that matters to me.How old was your Daughter when she got married a?
My great grandomther's daughter was not quite 18 when her first daughter was born and the marriage followed soon after. Her daughter was 17 but had to wait out WWII before she had her first at 20, Her daughter didn't marry until 25 and had her first and only at 30 and her daughter is 32 with no ambitions along those lines even though she loves kids and has favorite ';Auntie'; status with several friends children and has worked as a nanny off and on since she was 19. Different strokes.
My daughter is 25 and is no where near marriage or children. She is far more interested in pursuing school, her career and freedom to have fun and spend her money on rediculous things and people. With the average person living to be close to 80, the rush to marry and reproduce is no longer an issue! Women can take their time. It is also possible that she is not interested in getting married OR having children. Maybe you should find out if there is something she needs to tell you about...


Kerrie Wheeler, LCPC
I'm not married, nor do I have children yet.





My mother was 18 when she had my brother, and 21 when she had me. (She never married our real father.) When she was 26, she married our stepfather.





One of my best friends got married at 17, then had her first baby at 19.





I'm 19, and engaged to my fiance, who just turned 23.
My daughter isn't here yet but I will answer for myself. I was 27, 1 week before my 28th birthday. I'm now 33 and have many friends my age who have never been married, a couple of which were recently engaged. (My mom was 20.)
Your two girls just seem to have different priorities. Nothing wrong with that, if she's happy being alone, then let her be. Please don't be one of those mothers who get to pushy
well personally I am 20 with a 10.5 month old son and not married...





point being is that every situationa nd person is different. let her be, if she is happy with it then that is great!
My daughter is only 3....my mom's daughter got married at 23...had her 1st baby at 29...and her 2nd at 31.
I married my wife when she was 21 and we had our first child 11 months later (22).

No comments:

Post a Comment