Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is ring be the best thing a not yet married couple should have? What would be the advantages if you have one?

My boyfriend and I were planning to have a ring on our 1st anniversary. Would it be a good idea? Or any idea please.. would it strengthenn the commitment that we have??Is ring be the best thing a not yet married couple should have? What would be the advantages if you have one?
My boyfriend and I got rings for our anniversary.


Did it strengthen out commitment? No, our commitment still remains the same, but we did it because it was something that we both felt was a good idea.


My mom also really wanted to see it happen haha :)Is ring be the best thing a not yet married couple should have? What would be the advantages if you have one?
Engagement ring ? well it normally follows a proposal so unless there is a specific reason for not getting one for a whole year then you should get it on the proposal or hold off the proposal for the year until the ring is bought.


Hope that makes sense as I am not sure your question made sense to me, sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment