Saturday, August 21, 2010

How will i be affected if i get married and my husband then files bankruptcy?

**what order should we do things? we are getting married and he is filing bankruptcy. we want to keep my credit in good condition since he wont be able to use his for a long time.


**He is planning to file chapter 7.


**How will i be affected if i get married and my husband then files bankruptcy?
Think long and hard about marriage. He must be below your local average for pay and ran up enough debt to file bankruptcy. Unless he has a very good reason like cancer I wouldn't marry him at all.


Your credit rating won't be affected by his bankruptcy if you are married or not unless you cosigned his debt.How will i be affected if i get married and my husband then files bankruptcy?
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and avoid bankruptcy.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://www.x.se/a5nf
Let him file now, not later. But it shouldn't bother it either way. You need to talk to a Bankruptcy lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment