Saturday, August 21, 2010

How would you feel if you received a note a few minutes before you were getting married to someone that said..?

the person you are marrying is a serial killer? What would you do?How would you feel if you received a note a few minutes before you were getting married to someone that said..?
Call the FBI and hope there's a reward.How would you feel if you received a note a few minutes before you were getting married to someone that said..?
You marry for better or for worse and I would plan on supporting my man no matter what. If he's a serial killer then I'm going to have to learn to work with him. We'll get rid of evidence together because that's what couples in love do.
Pass it off as a prank, because you should know who the


person is that you are getting married to!
One more thing we'd have in common. I hate serial
Try to figure out if I'm safe because I'm not cereal.
I agree with Grimey
I'd do a serial tap dance on his face.
I'd get all excited %26amp; turned on.
yeah love is blind i'd still do it
ha.....shoOo that is awesome!!.....my dream come true=)





ill give her a list of people=)..ha...





say I do already!





btw..we sleeping in separate beds and rooms=)





imagine marrying someone name Lorena Bobbit..lol..whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment