Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many Americans have kids now whose parents are married and only one parent working?

Well I certainly don't know the statistics. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years. We have 3 children ages 11, 8 and 4 and I have been a stay home mom all that time. I don't often meet other families like ours but I know they're out there.How many Americans have kids now whose parents are married and only one parent working?
My 3 kids!!! I am a SAHM and my hubby worksHow many Americans have kids now whose parents are married and only one parent working?
ME MY HUBBY WORKS AND I STAY HOME TO TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE, MY MOTHER, THE COOKING, LAUNDRY, BILLS, KIDS, DOG, AND TAXI DRIVER, OH WAIT I WORK ALSO... OR DOES THAT COUNT CAUSE I DONT GET A SALARY///
A couple of my friends have stay at home moms with dads who work.
my parents! lol! so im guesin like 47%
About 35 percent
I am married and my husband works full time.





I stay at home with our daughter.
i know of 2... mine! :)
My son does. =)
My parents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment