Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why did my dad start checking the oil and water in my moms car before they were married and still checks it?

He does that so when he fiddles with the brakes it wont look suspicious!Why did my dad start checking the oil and water in my moms car before they were married and still checks it?
Because it's the right thing to do.


To keep your mom from getting dirty.


Because he knows how.


Because he was trying to show your mom what he's able to do.


He was raised that this is what a man should do not a woman.





The list of reasons go on and on.


Why not just ask your dad?Why did my dad start checking the oil and water in my moms car before they were married and still checks it?
He started because he wanted to show her how he could take care of her, he still does it because he still wants to take care of her. That and most men deal with car stuff.
I agree with holeemel, you have posted this question several times before. Are you worried that he's trying to sabotage her car or are you just a troll?
Because he wants the car to be in tip top shape?
Didn't you ask this last week too? You must be either bored to death or mentally challenged.
So that the car doesn''t break down.
i like HOLEEMEL answer and I am going to go with mentally challenged
Stop asking the same question.
that's how little baby's are made


(one day you'll understand)

No comments:

Post a Comment