Saturday, August 21, 2010

What papers I need for visa to get married in Germany?

I am not an EU national, my lover is german. what are the pathways for getting a suitable visa that surve the purpose of our getting married there?What papers I need for visa to get married in Germany?
come in person to the german embassy to apply for marriage visa and they will give u alist of papers that u r going to provide.be sure that u r early as u can bec of lots of people waiting...they open at 7am and close at 11am.after that,they let only the applicants to come in who have appointments...i.e invitation from embassy.What papers I need for visa to get married in Germany?
It depends on your country of origin. Contact the local embassy. In some cases it might not be possible to obtain the necessary visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment