Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is 38 years old too late to be married the first time?

I rarely get a boyfriend. For 3 years i've been single. I've never been engaged or married - ever.I am beginning to think i would never get married. It is so hard to find the right guy.





Am i too late to get married?Is 38 years old too late to be married the first time?
You can still find love.Is 38 years old too late to be married the first time?
I'm going to concur with previous answerers. However, you'd better have some good answers for any potential husband regarding the reason why.


They are going to think that there's something wrong with you, like you're on drugs or an alcoholic or have a mental disorder. That's how men think and some women also.
Nope, I know someone who is getting married for the first time, she is 41, fiance is 54.





Never too late to find love. :)
Never too late. Remember, there is someone for everyone :-)
No, my brother married for the first time at 39 and at 45 is awaiting his 3rd child.
No, not at all. You sowed your wild oats, and I think marriages later in life last longer.
No, it's never too late.
its never too late to love and commit.
it is too late. You should just sleep around.
Not at all!
it's never too late.





good luck to you.
no it's never too late to find love.
38 isn't old..


don't give up

No comments:

Post a Comment