Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do married people have a far better sex life than single people ?

Do married people have a far better sex life than single people. Considering the fact that many married couples some times '; SOCIALIZE '; with other couples.Do married people have a far better sex life than single people ?
Married people who swap partners have a better sex life.Do married people have a far better sex life than single people ?
Eeeewww.....


I don't play the field. That's nasty. I won't even use another person's toothbrush, I sure ain't using her man.


I prefer married sex.


I'd say it depends entirely on the people in the marriage and how important sex is to them. If you make passion a priority, your sex life will sizzle.
I wouldn't say married people, I'd have to say people who are in love have better sex than both married people who aren't in love and single people.
I would not say better, but there is a stronger, deeper connection for a married couple. Single people can get caught up in anonymous sex. Which can leave one feeling empty and lonely.
no because after a while it's all the same so theirs nothing to look forward to but singles each person is a different style.
It all depends on each individual couple.
Depends on the couple. I think with most couples it fluctuates.
Single People = Different Sex


Married People = Sex with the same person.





I would rather be single...
huh?really?
I believe it depends on the couple.
It depends on the couple.
im not married and mine is just fine thank you
at first then it gets old, now just once a month if we remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment