Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Married women, when you have a harmless crush, is it more likely to be on a single or married man?

Obviously I mean someone other than your husband. Which do you tend to find to be hotter, married guys, single guys, or is there no difference?


Please be honest. Crushes are just crushes and nothing to hide or be ashamed of, even if you're married.Married women, when you have a harmless crush, is it more likely to be on a single or married man?
I have noticed it's married men. I think because the women can relate they are married the women is married. If something were to happen they wouldn't really have to worry about eachother being obsessed or anything. And you want what you can't have.Married women, when you have a harmless crush, is it more likely to be on a single or married man?
I've had crushes on other guys. They've all been single. Never went anywhere. Harmless. Even if he told me he had a crush on me. I'd say that's nice. I love my husband. He trusts me and I trust him. My husband and I have even talked about it in the past. He has had crushes as well. I think it is healthy to communicate and have trust.
I do not believe that crushes are harmless. Sorry.


Anytime you are thinking about a man other than your husband, it is wrong and you have to be careful. A lot of affairs start this way.


I guess I am old fashioned but i have also been there and I know how NOT harmless they can be.
NO DIFFERENCE





RIGHT NOTW ITS A MARRIED MAN..I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING...BUT I DO LIKE TO SNEAK A OCCASIONAL GLANCE





I SEE HIM 3-4 TIMES A YEAR AT CHURCH FUNCTIONS/SPORTS GAMES
honestly i wouldn't know if they are married or single, because i never take it any further than just catching a quick glance. I wouldn't even call it a crush.... I only have eyes for my handsome husband!
doesn't matter, if he's cute he's cute!
married man and his name starts with M

No comments:

Post a Comment