Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to immigrate to the UK being American and married to a UK citizen?

I am married to a UK citizen, I am American we do not have enough money for me to immigrate to the UK, But I have healthcare skills, can anyone tell me how I can apply for a job in the UK..or is their another way I can join my husband..We both have jobs, we just don't make enough.How to immigrate to the UK being American and married to a UK citizen?
if your husbands a citizen (by that im assuming he has an actual britsh citzenship and works full time) then i dont see why you shouldn't be able to immigrate. if you got healthcare skill then the NHS is going to want you. theres a major staff shortage here and ther'e in depserate need for any hospital workers. just dont come here expecting to live of the welfare state. we got enough britsh people doing that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment